Foam sandwich hull built by Winder Boats , white hull and decks. Measured by Roger Mee.
- Sailed in Warsash Open by Dominic Wyatt & Theo Banks
Certificate issued by the RYA in August, at this point she was owned by the Wilson family.
- Sailed in the Warsash Open by Oliver & Hanna Wilson.
Click to expand
- Sailed in the Worlds at Theewaters, South Africa by Oliver & Hanna Wilson.
- 3rd Mirrors 2 Itchenor Junior Fortnight sailed by Tom Ewart-Smith & Francesca Aston
- 11th at UK Nationals, Restronguet sailed by Tom Ewart-Smith & Monty Heath
- 3rd Mirrors 1 Itchenor Junior Fortnight sailed by Tom Ewart-Smith & Monty Heath
- 3rd Mirrors 1 Itchenor Junior Fortnight sailed by Tom Ewart-Smith & Francesca Aston
This boat is now for sale for £3,750
- 70703 - Double Trouble Winder hull in immaculate condition with all nicks and scratches repaired.
- Garaged storage for 11 months of the year.
- Two suits of sails
- Superspars Bermuda mast with only two seasons use.
- Brand new spare boom and spinnaker pole.
- Under and over covers
- Combi trolley and trailer.
- Podium overall finishes in Junior Fortnight Mirrors 1, 2 and 3.
- 11th at Falmouth UK Nationals in 2017
- Measurement certificate issue by the RYA
Location and contact: Sherborne, Dorset. Michael Ewart Smith 07958754890