Wood hull built from a Bell/Widebeam kit, builder Unknown
Acquired by Steve Long and upgraded with a mast from Starboard.
- Sailed in the Plymouth Mirror Open by Kim & Richard Long
- 9th overall UK Nationals & Winner of Pthreetle Trophy for first wooden boat - sailed by Peter & Tom Scott
Click slideshow to expand
Advertised for sale
She was sold in June to Kathy Berryman from Restronguet SC
'Rock It' with new Bermuda mast
She was advertised for sale for £1,900 , details were:
Our lovely Rocket 🚀 beautiful wooden mirror dinghy ⛵️ set up for racing. My son has just moved on to Lasers, and it's a shame this little boat is not used anymore. Needs a new loving home.
- Rock It - Mirror 69957
- Upgraded by Kathy Berryman with Selden sleeved 2420 section Bermuda mast and boom
- Ex-Steve Long boat - long term Mirror sailor who ran Q-Mark Sails and built & fitted out a succession of Mirror dinghies.
- Fully epoxied
- Professional paint job to hull.
- Excellent condition -deep red colour
- Fully race prepared with excellent record
- Fly away pole system and all controls fed back to the helm
- All foils epoxied and laminated with 2 daggerboards
- Multiple opens won
- Winner of the Pthreetle Trophy 2010 - first wooden boat at the Nationals
- 2 full sets of sails - both great condition
- Combi trailer
- Cocoon and boom up covers
- Measured with certificate issue by RYA
- The old gaff rig (featuring Coates Marine 14SWG black mast)
She was sold in February