Wood hull built by Malcolm Goodwin on his jig, but not decked. Sadly the owner died before he was able to complete the boat and she remained in this state, stored in a barn, until 2012.
Decking completed by Ray Smith of Tomato Boats. Boat fitted out to highest specification with help from P&B and sailed once.
Sailed a few times
Sailed a few times by Malcolm Goodwin
This boat was advertised for sale for £3,500 , details were:
- New, Wood , Malcolm Goodwin built, hull (sailed a handful of times, otherwise stored in a barn)
- Paint & varnish professionally sprayed - looks like glass
- Fitted out in 2012 with a great deal of high spec Harken kit.
- Centremain sheet with jammer
- Everything is new and is a top racing spec
- combi trailer
- P&B top and bottom covers
- Winder foils
- P&B foil bags
- Superspars Bermuda mast & boom
- P&B Sails
Contact Sue Bouckley 07788898565 or 01206 766514, Colchester, Essex
She was sold in March to Matt Burge from Poole YC