A GRP Foam sandwich Mirror Race built by Trident-UK
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight Mirrors 2 by Lara Davies & Georgina Carr
Click to enlarge
- Sailed in National Youth Development Squad (north) 2012-2013
- Sailed in Ullswater Nationwide by Jamie & Steven Wilson
- Sailed in Bassenthwaite SC Northern Travellers Open by Jamie & Steven Wilson
- Hollingworth Lake SC Northern Travellers Open by Jamie & Steven Wilson
- Sailed in National Youth Development Squad (north) 2013-2014
This boat was advertised for sale
She was sold at the end of January.
4th in Mirrors 4 at Itchenor Junior Fortnight sailed by Ben Goldsmith & Archie Aylwin/Amelia Francis
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,700 , details were
- A great boat, part of the National Youth Development Squad
- Trident Race Mirror GRP MK 4, built June 2010.
- Well maintained, always dry stored in winter.
- New Super Spars Bermuda mast.
- Full race spec.
- Flyaway pole upgrade for spinnaker.
- Centre mainsheet system.
- Full set of MX racing sails with additional jib.
- Winder foils.
- Breathable boom up cover.
- Combi road trailer (2012).
- Launching trolley.
She was sold in November to James Morrell from Ripon SC