Boats launched into a very strong North Westerly which made the normally calm launching beach, a leeward shore with small breaking waves. The Committee boat was recording gusts to 30 knots and there were some capsizes.
About 11:45 the Committee Boat flew AP over H (racing postponed, more signals ashore), everyone came ashore (which was also quite difficult) to await further instructions. It's been raining in Franschhock, so it looks like a storm is on the way. Today's racing has been postponed until tomorrow, most boats are covered up and tied down.