Built by Duffin Marine
Sailed in the Irish Mirror Westerns
7th at the Irish Northern Champsionships sailed by Callum Maher & Dave Johnston
- Winner Irish Southern Championships sailed by Shane McLoughlin & Oscar Langan
- Winner Irish National Championships sailed by Shane McLoughlin & Oscar Langan
- 6th in UK Nationals at Brixham sailed by Shane McLoughlin & Oscar Langan
- 4th in the European Championships at Brixham sailed by Shane McLoughlin & Oscar Langan
Photos by Gareth Fudge - www.boatographic.co.uk
This boat was advertised for sale for €2,650.00 (that's about £1,921)
- Wooden boat built by Duffin Marine
- Pretty well spot on minimum weight (46kg)
- Superspars Bermuda Rig
- Winner Irish nationals and has placed in the top 5 in the Europeans in 2014.
- Recently been spray painted with ger pox and varnished
- Two rudder blades one made by Alister Duffin and in very good condition
- Two daggerboards, one Milanes, in very good condition.
- Two sets of sails, one Q-mark and one P&B, the P&B set being in very good condition.
- Measurement Certificate
- The boat comes with a launching trolly, compatible road trailer, spare wheel and light board.
Contact Martin on 00353 (0)862747464 or Shane on 00353 (0)873335134. Lying Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
She was sold in June 2015.