Wood hull, professionally built by Bell Woodworking . Painted & varnished by the owners.
Raced in the 70s & early 80s & repainted & revarnished at least once during this period.
This boat was advertised for sale for £495 ono, details were:
- Sail number 38113
- 1973 professionally built by Bell Woodworking, painted & varnished by the owners
- Wooden Gunter mast and gaff
- Complete and ready for sailing
- Boom up cover in PVC
- Raced in the 70s and early 80s.
- Mainly kept in a garage since then so in good condition.
- Set of spares including battens and various other bits and pieces.
- Sorry, no launching trailer (fell apart!) or road trailer (never had one).
I checked with Jim Newall and he told me the boat was sold.