Built from a Bell Woodworking kit
This boat was advertised for sale for £300
- Sail no is 23472, made in 1970, puchased by me in 1972
- Always kept in the garage
- It is in good condition for its age
- Hasn't been used for at least ten, probably fifteen years, but it would not take much time, effort or expense to spruce it up.
- The sheets are all new and not much used.
- There is a small hole in the ply at the bow, not in the frame of the boat itself which is sound, as is everything else.
- No trolly or trailer, but there is a tail-board for lights. Buyer needs to bring a trailer or roof rack
She was sold to David Parkinson in February.