Wood hull professionally built by Alastair Duffin .
- Sailed by Ewan Marshall from Plym YC
- 42nd in Mirror Worlds sailed by Gavin Tullett & Henry Westropp
- 35th in UK Nationals sailed by Gavin Tullett & Henry Westropp
- 60th at the 2007 Worlds sailed by Henry Westropp & Jonny Stephenson
- 3rd Youth at Chipstead Nationwide Open sailed by Catherine & Ellie Hide.
- 2nd Youth at 2011 National Championships sailed by Will Hide & Emma Clayton
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,000 , details were:
Dry stored and well cared for Duffin built Mirror, fully race prepared and comes with;
- Measurement Certificate
- North Sails - Main, Jib and Spinnaker all good condition
- Needlespars Bermuda mast
- Aluminium Boom
- Laminated Foils and Padded Foil Bags
- Adjustable Toe Straps
- Twin Bailers
- Fully Rigged Spinnaker System and Fly away pole
- All controls lead to thwart
- Under Cover
- Mast Up Cover
- Launching Trolley
- Additional Sails available on separate negotiation
Double Stacker Road Trailer available on separate negotiation
She was sold in September.