Wood hull built by Mr. T. C. Hoad . Measured by Mr. J. Llewellyn, Certifiate of Measurement and Buoyancy issued by the Mirror Class Association. Sailed at Chipstead SC.
Click slideshow for lightbox display
This boat was advertised for sale for £999 . Details were:
We are very sorry to sell our little boat but we have now moved and we are not close enough to sail it and we would like someone else to have the pleasure of sailing. As you can see two of our son's took it out to sea in Poole - Dorset....they had such fun. It is in excellent condition beautifully varnished and has been used many times for racing by the previous owner. It has an excellent pedigree.
- Excellent Condition
- Always kept in garage
- 2 boat covers
- Aluminium alloy Gunter mast with wooden end plugs, wooden gaff and boom.
- 2 mainsails
- 1 jib
- 1 spinnaker
- 1 combination road trailer and launching trolley
- two self bailers
- 70s style racing set up with clew outhaul with track, mainsail downhaul(?) + other control line cleats on foredeck etc.
- End to end spinnaker boom
- Jib sheeted onto the thwart
- carriage beam to hold spars while been trailed
- Oars and rowlocks
- Certifiate of Measurement and Buoyancy (the RYA will issue a new certificate on the strength of this old one)
Contact Jill Wollan, Mobile 07766 764215, garaged in Beckenham, Kent, but can also be viewed at Horsham, West Sussex if required.
She was sold in May.