Wood hull built by Bell Woodworking for Jason Critchley's father.
- Sailed on by Lake Windermere by Jason Critchley's family, never raced.
Click to expand
This boat is now for sale for £250?
- A Bell Woodworking Mirror which retains the original gaff rig, white hull and varnished interior.
- Only ever been sailed in freshwater on Lake Windermere by my family, never been raced.
- Very little use overall and is in sound condition.
- It would benefit from a repaint and varnish but all the original wood is sound.
- It has been stored under cover in a potting shed for most of it's life, but I have recently put it under a large tarpaulin after photographing and make it easier to check over by a prospective purchaser.
- It still has the all the original items - rudder, centreboard, Gunter mast, gaff, boom, sails, sail bag, oars.
- There is a road trailer which was also used to launch. This hasn't moved for many years, so the new owner may be best advised not to rely on the trailer for removing the dinghy.