1974 - 1977
Wood hull built by an amateur enthusiast . She sailed the boat regularly for a couple of years and sold it to Steve Simson in about 1978
1978 - 1982
Sold to Steve Simson, who sailed it very little.
1983 - 1988
Repainted, sailed very little.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £250 ONO , details were:
This is a wooden Mirror dinghy which I have not sailed in 30 years and for which I would like to find a good home.
- Mirror 47586
- It was repainted/revarnished by me around 1983
- Stored for the last 30 years in my garage
- Recently rigged to check that all the parts are still in good order, and it seems to be complete.
- Wooden Gunter mast, gaff & boom
- There is one area on the port inside bulkhead which was damaged whilst in storage, which I repaired it about 20 years ago.
- The sail numbers need a bit of glue.
- Otherwise I think it is in pretty good condition.
- It has a launch trolley and a road trailer
She was sold in November