1965 - 1968
Wood hull built by Unknown builder.
1969 - 2018
Owned and sailed by the Scott family, cruised rather than raced.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £295 , details were
Our Mirror dingy ‘Two-um-Bob’, finished in 1968 (sail number 4107) needs a new home. She has been in the family for over 50 years and was bought from her original builder.
- Good condition for her age.
- Ready to sail with wooden Gunter mast, boom, gaff, centreboard & rudder.
- Oars, rowlocks
- Original Jeckells sails (mainsail + jib)
- clamp-on transom launching wheel.
- She has been used for cruising rather than racing.
- Decent road trailer and flat cover (new)
Contact Ian Scott, Mobile: 07970 658352l. She can be viewed at Poole in Dorset.
She was sold in May.