Wood hull built by Unknown builder.
1982 - 1997
Owned by a family who sailed her on Rutland Water
1998 - 2018
Purchased by Fiona Paton in 1998, used intermittently on fresh water only, stored undercover. Revarnished in 2018.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £300 ONO , details were:
- Built in 1981, builder unknown.
- Gunter rig with an alloy mast.
- One previous owner
- Sailed on fresh water only, used intermittently and stored undercover since 1998.
- Re-varnished last year.
- The hull now needs stripping and re-painting. Some small repairs to the hull are also needed.
- Sails are good but need new battens and numbers.
- It comes with a serviceable combi-trailer which would benefit from renovation.
- A Seagull engine is also available for £130.
She was donated to Pete Googe in June.