Wood hull built by unknown builder
Hull re-built by Unknown builder, weight = 48Kg
- Sailed in European Champsionships by Ryan & Lewis Crawford
- Sailed in Midland Area Champsionships by Ryan & Lewis Crawford
Click to expand
- Sailed (using sails from 70176 - Double Trouble) in World Champsionships at Restronguet by Sebi Schmidt & Roisin Mooney, winner of Classic Boat trophy for best gunter rigged Mirror.
This boat was advertised for sale for £700 , details were:
I have now outgrown my Mirror and looking to move to a bigger class. Will make a brilliant first Mirror for someone, with a good history and in great condition.
- Dry stored over the winter months, was rubbed down revarnished and repainted in Atlantic Blue
- Universal road trailer
- A set of Club racing sails
- Alloy Gunter mast
- Flyaway spinnaker pole system
- Centre mainsheet
She was sold in May.