Wood hull built by Unknown builder
Purchased by Sean Semmens as a project
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £550
Much loved boat – so much so that we now have a Winder boat.
- Sail number 55221. Excellent condition for age!
- Owned by current owner since 2011 as a project.
- Wood hull and fiber glass reinforced hull and professionally refaired and painted spring 2019
- Dagger Board Box replaced 2017.
- Includes:- new Selden Bermuda mast and rigging (2014), spinnaker pole, and chute. Mainsail and Jib in excellent condition built 2014 but very lightly used. These are soft Polypreg sails not ultra hard racing sails, new spinnaker 2017, good deck hardware, padded dagger board and rudder bags,
- c/w nylon trailing under cover (2015)
- Mast / boom up cover in Polycotton (2015)
- Mast down flat trailing flat cover in ‘Top Notch’ / ‘Hydralight’ (2018)
- c/w excellent combination launching trolley and road trailer with trailer board in full working order.
- Allen Bros blocks and cleats
- Good racing record, club series winner and champion Mirror 2018 yet perfect training and pottering boat.
New racing mainsail and Jib (2019) in Polykote available for extra £150 upon request
She was sold in September.