Wood hull built by Unknown builder.
Around 1994 - 2010
Sailed by a keen racer, fitout by AC Racing Sailboats
Purchased by John Sorapure in March as a family boat for pottering.
Click to expand
This boat was advertised for sale for £800 ONO , details were:
Wooden hull number 23123 is in excellent condition as it’s been kept in a garage ever since I bought her from the previous owner who was a keen racer. I’ve used her more as a family boat for pottering about, but now that two of them are over 6ft it’s time to sell!
- Good condition wooden hull with self bailer
- Lightweight aluminium mast and boom in good condition (Bermuda rig)
- Steve Goacher sails (battened main sail & jib)
- All rigging, ropes and tackle are in good condition
- Daggerboard (laminated)
- Standard wooden rudder and tiller
- Daggerboard case filler (to use with an outboard motor to prevent water coming up the casing) and paddles are all in good condition
- Spinnaker sail, deck chute and pole (unused by me)
- Trident boat cover in good condition
- Galvanised Combi Trolly/Road trailer
- Originally fitted out by AC Racing Sailboats and previously successfully raced as evidenced by Mirror Class Association stickers. The sign writing on the hull is a vinyl removable sticker and will peel off invisibly.
She was sold quickly to new owners from Cornwall.