Wood hull built from a Bell Woodworking 'racing' kit by unknown builder.
Photos by Mary Pudney - Click to expand
- Sailed in Itchenor Junior Fortnight by Tom & Jasper Ewart Smith
This boat was advertised for sale for £1200 , details were:
We’ve got a boat we’d like to sell as it’s not been sailed as the kids have outgrown it now. We’ve owned it 10 years and it’s been stored in the garage apart from one week a year when it’s been raced locally on the Hamble river or at Itchenor. It was professionally built to a very high standard and professionally maintained during our ownership so she is in very good condition, I'd be surprised if there are many better…..
- New 2015 Selden Bermuda rig
- One set of hardly used Speed sails (in picture) one older but good set of Trident sails
- Flyaway spinnaker pole system
- Centre mainsheet
- Top cover, bottom cover
- combi trailer / trolley
- Original gaff rig
- Fully race prepared and proved fast at Nationals.
Contact Kevin Sproul 07932 105955, Hamble, Southampton
She was sold in October to Stephen Willis.