Foam sandwich hull built in January by Winder Boats , one of two Mirrors for the Davis family, this one for Isabel, the other one was 70714 for Katie, measured & certificate issued by the RYA.
- 15th in European Championships sailed by Isabel Davis & Milly Moss
- 3th in National Championships sailed by Isabel Davis & Milly Moss
- 4th in 2013 Mirror Worlds sailed by Isabel Davis & Milly Moss
- 7th in UK Nationals sailed by Gemma Keers & Imogen Bellfield
- 3th in 2014 Europeans sailed by Gemma Keers & Imogen Bellfield
- 4th in 2015 Mirror Worlds sailed by Gemma Keers & Imogen Bellfield
- Sold to the Henshaw family
- Sailed in UK Nationals by Oscar Henshaw & Cassian Rattray
This boat is now for sale, for a price please chat to Claire
Fabulous top of the range Mirror for sale – only 2 owners to date
- Winder built January 2012 (with original paperwork/measurement certificate)
- We have owned it since 2015 and not used very much – prior to us was maintained by Sailing specialists IBI
- It has the potential to be a very fast boat indeed – the owner before us bought it to sail at the Worlds in Ireland in 2013 (it finished 3rd overall and top U16 in the European Championships in 2014; 4th overall and 2nd U16 in the 2015 world Championships)
- It has the best rigging with a Selden Mast which is the best mast for juniors being faster but unlike the Super Spars it is sleeved and therefore does not break like the super Spars.
- Trolley, cover, sail bags and mast cover.
- Nice looking boat goes by the name “Aotea” - as shown in picture above
Please contact Claire if you would like to chat about it 07799626663, boat located near Itchenor, West Sussex