Built by Alistair Duffin, fully epoxied for stiffness and down to minimum weight with maximum correctors.
This boat was advertised for sale and these are the photos from that advert.
- 3rd National Schools Sailing Association Regatta
- 3rd in the Junior Nationals
- 3rd Northern Traveller series
- 2nd National Schools Sailing Association Regatta
This boat was advertised for sale for £3,750, details were
- Duffin proffessional racing hull that is fully epoxied for stiffness and was built down to minimum weight with maximum correctors
- Re-varnished end of 2014
- Epoxy sheathed laminated cedar foils for lightness and stiffness.
- Foil bags
- Carbon tiller extension
- Top race specification Superspars mast, boom and tapered spinnaker pole.
- Centremain with Ronstan mainsheet block.
- Full race fit out
- Continuous control lines leading to gunwale
- End to end pole system
- Suit of Goacher sails new in 2014
- Good set of Sailblade racing sails & spinnaker used for training (flatter cut)
- Galvanised combi trailer
- Over and undercover
- Spreader bar (a wooden plank that goes across the boat after all the trailing covers are on for the ratchet strap to go across so the hull does not get damaged)
- Always been garage stored between racing
- Sold ready to race
- Fast boat with open meeting wins
She was sold in March.