Built by Alistair Duffin for Roseanna & Harry Yeoward.
- Sailed in European Championships
- Sailed in World Championships
- Sailed in UK National Championships
There are also some photos of her at the 2011 Mirror Nationals on Photolounge such as this one.
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,200, details were
- Well maintained, stored indoors, great condition.
- Professionally painted outside and varnished inside last year.
- Z spars bermudan mast
- aluminium boom
- end-to-end spinnaker pole system with parts to convert back to a flyaway spinnaker pole system
- Fully set up and ready to race with top quality fittings
- Centre main
- 1 set of speed sails
- Undercover, trailing top cover
- Road trailer
- Ex RYA National Junior Squad boat
She was sold in late September to Colin Stephens from Penzance
- 12th at World Championships sailed by Jeremy & Lauren Stephens