Built by Winder, fitted out by P&B to World Championship specs for Ireland World Championships.
- 24th in Mirror Worlds sailed by Simon & Sidonia Barwood
She was sold after the Worlds to Nigel Thomas from Hill Head SC who renamed her 'Arthur Lambchop' (the brother of 'Flat' Stanley Lambchop)
- 2nd in Southern Areas sailed by Nigel Thomas & Ollie Vennis-Ozanny
- 8th in UK National Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Benjamin Bradley
- 7th in UK National Championships sailed by Nigel Thomas & Sam Jones
Sold to Gavin Cooke (AUS) to race at the UK Nationals & Worlds at Restronguet, renamed 'Hi-roller'.
- 12th at Worlds (sailing as 70813, tally 11) sailed by Gavin & Oliver Cooke
This boat was for advertised for sale
- Built by Winder, fitted out by P&B to World Championship specs for 2013 World Championships in Ireland
- Full World Championship specifications
- Upgraded to flyaway pole system by Nigel Thomas
- Standard Winder colours, light grey hull
- Superspar mast & boom
- Winder foils in P&B combo foil bag
- North main, jib & spinnaker
- P&B Weathermax top cover and nylon undercover
- Twin cradle launching trolley (NO TRAILER)
- Super medium self bailers
- Halyard bag
- Progrip on gunwales
- Measured - measurement certificates issued by Sail Australia and the RYA
She did not sell, so was shipped to Sydney, Australia along with the Dutch, Irish & UK boats for the 2019 Worlds, imported, and then sold.
Sailed at 2019 Worlds