logo

Slideshow Image 1
Slideshow Image 2
Friday 25th of July 2014    
By logging in you give permission for cookies to be created.

Latest forum posts

No posts to display.

Forums & discussion groups MCA Forum
Slideshow Image 1
Slideshow Image 2
Slideshow Image 3
Slideshow Image 4
Slideshow Image 5
Slideshow Image 6
Slideshow Image 7
Slideshow Image 8
Slideshow Image 9
Slideshow Image 10
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zone squad weekend 4

Zone squad weekend 4 31 Jan 2007 23:04 #19675

• mattphysio
Zone Squad:

Hi Guys,

I am back in England but the tan is fading fast!
Hope you all had a great Xmas and happy New Year. I hear that the January weekend was very windy. Hope Martin was good with you, I am sure he was and I am probably out of a job!

Plan for this weekend is:

Review where you are at with you sailing. So please come with some specific goals. Analyse where you need to improve. Remembering that you are only as good as your weakest link!

Mark rounding, downwind and starting tactics
Tacking
Spinnaker work
Compass work
Boat preparation

Plus I will go over a summery from South Africa (plus video) and let you all know what is fast and what isn’t. Just remember that Anna and Holly won a very competitive world easily and they were both in your situation only a few years ago. They put a tremendous amount of work in and left no stone unturned. I hope you can all adopt that attitude if you haven’t already. Anything is possible to achieve. The big goal for you guys is Gothenburg – Europeans in 2008. More short term goals should be Eric Twiname and National Squad qualification.

Any problems please contact me.

Lee and Lowton will not be providing any food on the Saturday so please bring your own. Don’t forget pen a paper, fluid and a winning attitude. 10 o’clock rigged and ready as normal.

See you all at the weekend

Regards

Matt
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
bottom

All content belongs to, and copyright of, the UK Mirror Class Association. Design and Maintenance - Peter Sedgewick, Martin Egan