logo

Slideshow Image 1
Slideshow Image 2
Tuesday 02nd of September 2014    
By logging in you give permission for cookies to be created.

Latest forum posts

No posts to display.

Forums & discussion groups MCA Forum
Slideshow Image 1
Slideshow Image 2
Slideshow Image 3
Slideshow Image 4
Slideshow Image 5
Slideshow Image 6
Slideshow Image 7
Slideshow Image 8
Slideshow Image 9
Slideshow Image 10
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Last weekend! Windermere

Last weekend! Windermere 26 Mar 2007 23:32 #19790

• mattphysio
Hi Guys,

Well it the last squad weekend of the winter programme. I have been very impressed with the progression and effort that everyone has put in. I hope you have all enjoyed the weekends. I think if you all keep progressing like you are then who knows what you can achieve. First stop is the ET and a winning team performance!

The weekend coming up at Windermere.

Focus:

Boat speed
Decision making (up and down wind)
Race practise
Boat set-up
Minimising risk/ black holes (can you think of areas or scenarios where you get in holes that cause you to lose place)

Please have a real think of an area or 2 (max 2) that you are week in and bring it with you. I can put some individual sessions together depending on what you want.

We will have Anna working with us so please bring some questions etc that you want. I will give you a chance to beat a world champion so make sure you are firing on all cylinders! I will be very tight on boat preparation. I expect everyone’s boat to be pretty much sorted. You have had all winter and the events are just around the corner. I really don’t expect to be sorting out any boat stuff and I hope to see nothing breaking!! 99.9% of the time it’s down to you….not unlucky or even your parents fault! Lecture over but please make sure your boats are well sorted.

Plan is to be rigged and ready for 10 as normal.

I look forward to seeing you at the weekend. Could you all bring your folders and PT kit, plus a list of the events you are doing this year.

Remember to push your selves out of your comfort zone

See you all at the weekend

Matt
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds
bottom

All content belongs to, and copyright of, the UK Mirror Class Association. Design and Maintenance - Peter Sedgewick, Martin Egan