HILL HEAD OPEN COACHING

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Apr 2007 19:27 #19831 by john mcnulty
HILL HEAD OPEN COACHING was created by john mcnulty
SATURDAY 5 MAY will see PETER AITKEN the RYA National Coach for Mirrors giving a day's quality training to any Mirror sailors wanting to learn about getting to grips with racing and proper preparation for it.

Entry fee is £10 per boat (see entry info here) - http://www.hillheadsc.org.uk/openmeets/ ... aching.pdf
Please notify in advance to Les Fish here Opens@hillheadsc.org.uk

This will be a great opportunity for local Mirror sailors to come along and learn a lot in a short time and prepare for the Mirror Southern Traveller open meeting the next day (Sun 6 May)

Hope you can get there and all have a great day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2007 11:11 #14880 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic HILL HEAD OPEN COACHING
HHSC IS ANXIOUS TO KNOW HOW MANY MIGHT BE TURNING UP FOR THE TRAINING ON SATURDAY 5 MAY SO CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE HERE - Opens@hillheadsc.org.uk - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR GO TO THE CLUB WEBSITE - www.hillheadsc.org.uk - and click on Open Meetings.

All the South Zone squad helms and crews have been e-mailed by Matt Burge (in March) and me (last week) about this and asking to let me know who can be there but no-one has replied so I hope this doesn't mean you're not interested. Remember, the National Coach, Peter Aitken is running the day so will be keen to see who is a prospect for his squad next year.

Squad sailors should make every effort to back up their winter training with Matt and Nicky by doing these Open Coaching and Southern Traveller events as preparation for the Selden Nationwide Series championships.

Let's try and have a good turnout at Hill Head and do let the club know beforehand - don't just turn up un-announced. Over 50 of you read the first notice above so plenty of you know about it. It will help the club organise the day if you tell them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds