MIRROR OPEN DAYS AT Hill Head and Poole

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2007 19:30 #19759 by john mcnulty
MIRROR OPEN DAYS AT Hill Head and Poole was created by john mcnulty
May 5 at HHSC and May 19 at PYC are scheduled as OPEN DAYS at these clubs for Mirror sailors and families who are not taking part in the Open Coaching on the same day but who would like to come along with their boats to have a "taster day" for getting out on the water with some experienced helms/crews and learn a bit about getting more out of their boat either with one of the experienced sailors or with their own crew be it wife/hubby or child.

It's all intended to be fairly easy going but organised to give a sense of it being a worthwhile day. All the South Zone Squad helms and crews have been asked to help out and I hope many of you will do so together with any National Squad sailors who would like to help. Remember, this is your contribution to bringing on the next generation of squad sailors.

Would all those who can attend either one or both events (and say which) post their names below AND send me an e-mail so I know I can post the info to. You'll need to bring your boats so it will mean asking your parents to help out too. Matt Burge has probably already told you about this too.

Who's going to be there?

See you on the day.

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds