Foam sandwich hull built by Winder Boats , dark grey hull, white decks
Sailed at Itchenor Junior Fortnight by Charlie McCreery & Rufus Lee-Browne
33rd at the National Championships by Roger Heath & Barnaby McCreery
Purchased by David Leech
11th at UK Nationals sailed by David & Tamara Leach
8th at UK Nationals sailed by David & Daniel Leach
This boat was advertised for sale for £3,650.
- Built by Winder boats in 2010
- Thought to be very lightly sailed since new, the hull is in excellent condition.
- Winder launch trolley and combi trailer
- Boom up over cover
- Superspars Bermuda mast & alloy boom
- Winder daggerboard & rudder with foil bags
- Flyaway spinnaker pole
- Mixture of P&B and Batt sails in good condition
- Measurement certificate issued by the RYA
She was sold in June.