Wood hull Gunter kit built by Alan's father , "The Lily" number 26913 has been in my family ever since she has been used as a family boat and for club racing. When built the entire hull was coated with white gelcoat/fibre glass and all of the interiors of the buoyancy chambers were also glassed in for additional strength and protection which have served her well over the years.
The Lily is slightly heavier by approx. 30 lbs compared to the standard wooden build.
Boat stored and not subsequently used.
This boat was advertised for sale for £275
We would be pleased for her to go to a new family that can enjoy her as much as we have.
Included in sale:
- Hull. Generally good condition but some remediation work required to rear gunwale and seat. The bow was rebuilt and strengthened in 2011 but some filling and painting is required where the fairing has flexed. General TLC needed but main hull and floor are all sound.
- Original Jeckells Main sail and Jib stored in sail bag. Spinnaker is from approx. 1980 made by Dolphin sails. All in good condition for their age.
- Fitted flat cover. Made by Trident, average condition. 13 years old.
- Wooden Gunter mast and spars in good condition.
- Oars in good condition.
- Daggerboard, rudder and tiller all in good condition.
- Launching trolley.
- Trident road trailer brought from new in 2011.
She was sold at the end of May