Built by Winder Boats in February for Peter Sedgewick. Hull is dark grey with white interior. Fitted out to race specification.
- Sailed in UK National Championships - 1st Junior
- Sailed in European Championships
- 1st RYA South Zone Championships
- 1st Nationwide Traveller Series Champions
- 1st Yorkshire Dales Northeast Mirror Open
- 2nd Inland Championships Blithfield.
Refurbished by Winder Boats, so any chips or knocks were fully repaired so hull is back in perfect condition. New ropes, no fraying, lime green on grey colour scheme.
This boat was advertised for sale, purchased by Roy Donn, and is now in Scotland.
- 2nd Scottish Championships, St Mary's Loch (singlehanded).
- 20th Scottish Championships of Champions, North Berwick (singlehanded).
- 13th Scottish Mirror Championships, Annandale (singlehanded).
- Winner Scottish Championships sailed by Roy Donn, (Overall winner, Masters and Singlehanded Trophies), (singlehanded).
2015 - 2023
This boat was advertised for sale for £3,500 , ready to sail. Details were:
- Mirror 70556 Stroma II
- Built by Winder Boats in February 2009. Hull is dark grey with white interior.
- Fitted out to race specification with ball bearing blocks & cam cleats throughout, fully functional, lubricated and very smooth running.
- Boat includes centre-main sheet jammer, and all controls lead back to thwart – kicker, downhaul and outhaul lead back for easy access.
- Split End Mainsheet. Jib Sheets. Spinnaker sheets.
- Superspars 1 piece Bermuda mast and boom.
- Fly away Spinnaker pole with mast mounted cam cleat.
- P & B racing sails plus a full set of training sails, still in good condition.
- Two spinnakers, new cut, proven fast.
- Standard Cascade Kicker included plus GNAV strut for increased crew access.
- Racing R103 Tactical Compass & OPTIMUM TIME Series 3 OS3 Sailing Watch.
- International Mirror Measurement Certificate.
- Mast float for training.
- A-frame Road/Launch trolley fitted with new Indespension units; Road/Launch have pneumatic nose wheels for easy manoeuvring single handed.
- LED trailer board included.
- Also included, nylon undercover, trailing (flat) cover P+B Weathermax, and mast-up cover P+B Weathermax.
- Under thwart bag for holding food / drink in regattas.
- Winder Centreboard and Rudder in P+B padded case
- P+B Weathermax mast and boom bag.
- Spare Trident-UK Bermuda 2-piece mast complete with shrouds and boom fitted with GNAV.
- 2 off buoyance aids, 2 off Dry suits, 2 sets of wetsuit boots, 1 off P&B hiking Shorts, 1 set of padded Knee pads
- Proven fast boat with good race record (see above):
There is an advert (as above) in .pdf format.
She was sold to new owners from Hayling Island, West Sussex in March.